This distribution policy was developed to assure reports can be distributed as widely as possible and to serve the greatest number of people.
Please note that this policy does not apply to the distribution of symposium and conference proceedings.
Selected publications are available from the VWRRC Archive at the Virginia Tech Library and can be downloaded free of charge.
Within Virginia, requests for single copies can be made by telephone (540-231-5624), by email (email@example.com), or by regular mail to:
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center
210 Cheatham Hall (0444)
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Please make checks payable to “Virginia Tech Treasurer.”
Other distribution guidelines
- Virginia citizens may receive one copy free of charge. Additional copies are available at $8.00 each, prepaid.*
- Government offices located in Virginia may receive up to 10 copies per publication free of charge. Additional copies are available at $8.00 each. Requests for more than one copy must be made on agency letterhead. Requests for more than ten copies must be prepaid or submitted with agency purchase order.*
- Organizations and associations in Virginia may receive up to 10 copies free of charge. Additional copies are available at $8.00 each. Requests for more than one copy must be made on association letterhead. Requests for more than 10 copies must be prepaid or submitted with a purchase order.*
- The charge for all publications mailed outside of Virginia is $8.00 per copy, prepaid.*
- The Center offers out-of-print publications in photocopy at 15 cents per page, prepaid.
*These guidelines apply to publications printed prior to September 1995. Distribution policy and prices may vary for publications produced thereafter.