Please join us for the inaugural Virginia Tech Water Research Colloquium, hosted by the Virginia Water Resources Research Center! This is an opportunity for water research faculty and graduate students from VT to join together, highlight water research, and promote collaboration across campus. The colloquium features a number of invited speakers, lightning talks, and time for networking and connecting with other VT water researchers.
- Thursday, Nov 9, 2023 from 1pm – 4pm; reception following from 4pm – 6pm
- Friday, Nov 10, 2023 from 9am – 12pm
- Holtzman Alumni Center, Assembly Hall
Schedule can be viewed here.
Thank you to our colloquium sponsors!
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Natural Resources and Environment
- College of Science
- Charles E. Via, Jr. Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Occoquan Watershed Monitoring Laboratory
- Potomac Aquifer Recharge Monitoring Laboratory
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Biological Systems Engineering
- Fralin Life Sciences Institute
- Global Change Center
- Virginia Tech Office of Research and Innovation