Welcome to Mark Wheeler, who joins the Virginia Water Center as our 2022 Undergraduate Intern! Mark is currently a junior studying for a degree in Water: Resources, Policy & Management with a minor in Geographic Information Science (GIS). He loves to paddleboard, mountain bike, and hike, as well as just about any other outdoor activity he can get involved in. He is very passionate about learning, traveling and trying out as many things as he can. He also loves teaching and helping others and wants to pursue a career where he can help people solve water related issues.
- Top Photos Selected in our 2023 Virginia Waters Photography Contest
- Virginia Tech Researchers Attend United Nations 2023 Water Conference
- Water in the 2023 Virginia General Assembly: Inventory of Water-related Legislation
- Water Center Welcomes New Undergraduate Intern Luna Fulguiero Fuchs
- Welcome to Jenna Kalgren for Water Center Undergraduate Internship