Publication distribution policy
- Click here to read the Water Center’s Publication Distribution Policy.
Virginia Water Central newsletter
The Water Center produces Virginia Water Central, a quarterly newsletter that is distributed to state agency representatives, faculty and students across Virginia, interested citizens, etc.
- Click here to visit the Virginia Water Central page.
- Click here to browse the Virginia Water Central newsletter archive at the Virginia Tech Library.
Special and Educational reports
The Water Center has an extensive archive of special reports, educational reports, and other publications that span over 30 years. This collection is now available at the Virginia Tech Library.
- Click here to browse special reports.
The Water Center has published hundreds of reseach bulletins dating back to 1966. The center maintains an archive of bulletins that is now available at the Virginia Tech Library.
- Click here to browse research bulletins.
The Water Center has sponsored and hosted numerous water research symposiums since its inception in 1965. An archive of these proceedings will soon be available at the Virginia Tech Library.
- Click here to browse the available proceedings.
Peer-reviewed Publications from Competitive Grants
Publications in the peer-review literature resulting from support or partial support of VWRRC competitive grants.
- Click here to view the publications.